Thursday 20 March 2008

Is the Nokia E51 really as good as I think it is?

I've had lots of experience with the N95 and like it a lot.
And now comes along this little sucker (the E51) and I love it!
It reminds me a lot of the old 6210 - solid build and feels good in the hand.
It has an excellent feature set and truely compliments the N95.
I had it set up as I want it in minutes (as it's the same OS as the N95) and it is a pleasure to take it out and use it.
All my favourite S60 apps work with it and the only thing missing is GPS!
Surprisingly the screen resolution is fine to work with even Google maps looks good.
So what do others think?

1 comment:

krobinson said...

The E51 is the best smartphone in compare to E65, This works really good for the business user and for consumers who want to stay on top of their lives. If it’s a kind of business phone than it doesn’t mean that it also big-sized device featuring an unsightly design. However its true for other models but E51 is highly compact and having light weight. Its other feature includes two MB camera, no video calling, Memory 130 MB. If you are looking for entertainment centric phone then I would recommend you to go elsewhere as it is for Business users.
Nokia review